(a) Children’s Home:
- To provide a shelter for the street children of the Area, to accept them at any time.
- To undertake welfare programmes for care, protection, development, education, and rehabilitation of street children.
- To provide them with basic health and medical services.
- To provide recreational facilities, education, skills training by providing them a shelter and by helping them out wherever we can.
- To give guidance and counseling to lead a purposeful life.
(a) Open Shelter:
- To help children from their present vulnerable life situation to a safe environment.
- To wean these children away from the vulnerable situations by sustained interventions.
- To guide these children away from high risk and socially deviant behaviors.
- To provide opportunities for education and develop their potential and talent.
- To enhance life -skills and reduce their vulnerabilities to exploitation.
- To reintegrate these children into families, alternative care and community.
- To carry out regular follow up to ensure that children do not return to vulnerable situations.